Monday 28 March 2016

Final Animation

The technique i decided on to create my final animation was the cutout technique. The reason i decided on this technique was because i thought i looked the most effective out of the different techniques i experimented. So i started out by cutting out the pieces i needed to create my animation. I cut out my pieces out of black card using a cutting knife and scissors the cutting knife was really good for cutting inside the cardboard to add detail. When i cutout all my pieces i stated filming my animation by placing the scenes onto the white card. I used my phone and tripod to film my animation using the tripod was very effective because it kept the camera in the same place. What i think was successful about my animation is way the lions moved fluidly across the scenery and my animation was not too long but it showed the key parts of the story. What i think could be improved is some parts were a bit confusing so in the future i could add writing to make the story let confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment