Thursday 10 March 2016

My Cut Out Animation




The materials I used for my cut paper animation was black card and white paper. I used the white paper for the background of my animation and I used the black card to create the scenery and the lions. I firstly sketched out the lions body shapes on to the black card I split up lions body into seven separate pieces the head,tail,legs and the body. The first time I tried to film my animation the camera position would keep changing which made my animation not as clean as I would have liked. So I put my camera onto tripod so that the position would stay the same. I did all the body parts when creating my animation the only thing I moved on the lions was there legs and sometimes there heads or body. To make it look like if the lions were moving I moved the scenery around to make it look like they were walking across Africa. What I think was successful about my animation was that the lions looked like they was walking across Africa and did not look unrealistic what I would improve is maybe making my animation a bit longer and maybe creating some more scenery around the lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment