Tuesday 15 March 2016

Hand Drawn Animation

The materials i used for my hand drawn animation was a pencil on white paper. The reason i deiced on these materials was because i wanted to use something simple because i was going to be drawing it over and over again. Firstly i drew out my design then i would draw it again but i would change it slightly for example i would make the lion sit down or roar. Then i filmed the animation on my phone using i Motion. But because the paper was on A5  i could not put my camera on my tripod because it would be to far away so i had to just try and hold it in the same position. So in the future i would do my drawings on larger piece of paper so that i could put my camera on tripod. What i thought was successful about my animation was that it looked like my lion was moving and the camera position did not move to much to make my animation not work as  flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment